Here are the stages:
- Sprinter Stage: Aero PowerUps
6 laps of Queen’s Highway
- Domestique Stage: Draft Van + Breakaway Burrito PowerUps
2 laps of Harrogate Circuit Reverse
- Climber Stage: Featherweight PowerUps
2 laps of Tour of Tewit Well
- All-rounder Stage: Normal PowerUp rotation
2 laps of 2019 UCI Worlds Harrogate Circuit
- Rouler Stage: Aero + Breakaway Burrito PowerUps
1 lap of Royal Pump Room 8
- Puncheur Stage: Featherweight + Breakaway Burrito PowerUps
2 laps of Duchy Estate (possibly an error, our guess is this is a 6-lap stage)
New to Zwift and unsure how powerups work? Check out our guide to powerups.
Finish just 4 of the 6 stages and you’ll unlock the Yorkshire Power Up tour kit! Zwift promises your new kit will be added to your garage by September 29th.
Sunday, September 22nd will be a makeup day with events on the calendar for all 6 stages.