Here is the most thorough list I’ve seen of kits in-game and their unlock codes or methods (if known). Some kits are listed without unlock codes. These kits have been seen in game but the unlock code is a closely guarded secret!
See the update log at bottom of page to learn when new kits have been added.
To unlock a kit, just hit “P” in game and enter the unlock code.
A big thanks to Morten Tillquist Nielsen for creating the graphics. Thanks also to James Gill whose list of unlock codes on the Unofficial Zwift User Manual helped us get this list going.
- Trek-Segafredo Training Kit (finish Trek Mission to receive kit)
- Assos kit (code needed)
- GSR Long Riders
- Hertis Koers
- MTS (More than Sport) 2016 (updated kit, same code)
- GCN 2017 (updated kit, same code)
- USMES 2016 (updated kit, same code)
- Strava 2016 (updated kit, same unlock rules)
- Strava Premium 2106 (updated kit, same unlock rules)
- WBR 2016 (code needed)
- CIS Training Systems (code needed)
- World Social Riders
- Northampton Cycling Club (updated graphic)
- Northampton Cycling Club
- Tour de Pier 2016 (code needed)
- Rapha CC
- Prudential RideLondon
- Peaks Coaching Group