Zwift’s massive Tour for All fundraiser series kits off on Monday with an unprecedented series of pro races. Just announced, the “Tour for All Professional Race Series” will feature top world tour men’s and women’s teams battling it out in 5 stages over 5 days, May 4-8.
So Many Firsts
The Tour for All Professional Race Series is bringing a lot of firsts to Zwift’s platform:
- First time we’ve seen so many top pro teams competing together on Zwift (see list below)
- First time we’ve had a pro race series on back to back days
- First time the pro race stages have been this challenging (see stage details below)
- First time Eurosport and GCN have been the exclusive broadcast partners
Where to Watch
GCN and Eurosport are the exclusive broadcast partners for this series. That means each stage will be screened live on all Eurosport platforms and streamed globally on the GCN app – with highlights across the GCN show and social media channels.
Men’s and women’s racing will be screened each day between 1400 and 1600 BST (1500 and 1700 CEST/900-1100 EDT).
There are multiple competitions in this series – “races within the race.” Teams and the top 25 riders will gain points across the week alongside a daily individual race winner. There will also be intermediate points on each stage and bonus points for the Top 10 on the Queen Stage (Stage 5).
In contrast to recent Pro-Am race series, the Tour For All Professional Race Series features some very challenging routes, on back to back days! Stages range in distance from approximately 45km-75km and approximately 300m-1700m in elevation with race times estimated between 75-120 minutes.
- Stage 1 (May 4): Innsbruck’s Innsbruckring, 6 laps
Distance: 52.9km (33 miles), Elevation Gain: 433m (1422′)
- Stage 2 (May 5): Richmond’s Cobbled Climbs, 5 laps
Distance: 46.2km (28.5miles), Elevation Gain 629m (2065′)
- Stage 3 (May 6): Watopia’s Medio Fondo, 1 Lap
Distance: 72.6km 45.1 miles) , Elevation Gain: 981m (3220′)
- Stage 4 (May 7): Watopia’s Sand and Sequoias, 2 Laps
Distance: 42.8km (26.6miles), Elevation Gain: 294m (958′)
- Stage 5 (May 8): Watopia’s Quatch Quest, 1 Lap
Distance: 46.5km (28.9 miles), Elevation Gain: 1682m (5520′)
Pro Teams List
The following pro teams have been announced for this series:
- Men: Alpecin-Fenix, Bahrain-McLaren, CCC Team, Groupama FDJ, Israel Start-Up Nation, NTT Pro Cycling Team, Rally Cycling, Team Cofidis, Mitchelton-SCOTT, EF Education First Pro Cycling
- Women: Boels Dolmans, Canyon//SRAM Racing, CCC-Liv, Drops, FDJ Nouvelle – Aquitaine Futuroscope, Team Twenty20, Tibco, Rally Cycling, Valcar-Travel & Service
Questions or Comments?