Buddy the Elf is perhaps the best-known sweeper in all of Zwift. (Not familiar with him? Read our interview.)
Next week, leading up to Christmas, Buddy will be leading 7 rides over 5 days in the “Buddy’s Countdown to Christmas” ride series with the Ascenders Team. These rides will be supportive and at a social pace because as Buddy says, “There’s room for everyone on the Nice List!”
“Pacing the Elf” Contest
Seven rides means seven chances to win Buddy’s “Pacing the Elf” contest.
Not familiar with that contest? It’s simple. Ride closest to, and most consistently with, the Yellow Beacon (Buddy) throughout the entire event. The winner is awarded with a Pacing with an Elf Certificate, Elf Socks, and a few other surprises.
Ride Schedule and Routes
Each ride will take you through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, past the sea of twirly-swirly gum drops, then through the Lincoln Tunnel.
(Just kidding. But each ride is on a different route!)
- Monday, December 20: Ascenders Team Slow Roll: 13:30UTC/08:30EDT, France R.G.V.
- Monday, December 20: Ascenders Team Recovery: 14:05UTC/09:05EDT, Watopia Tempus Fugit
- Tuesday, December 21: Ascenders Team Spin & Sprint (D): 14:05UTC/09:05EDT, Richmond Fan Flats
- Wednesday, December 22: Ascenders Team Easy Eddy: 13:30UTC/08:30EDT, Makuri Islands Neon Flats
- Wednesday, December 22: Ascenders Team Midweek: 14:05UTC/09:05EDT, Makuri Islands Wandering Flats
- Thursday, December 23: Ascenders Team Social (D): 14:08UTC/09:08EDT, Watopia’s Waistband
- Friday, December 24: Ascenders Team Rise & Shine: 14:05UTC/09:05EDT, Watopia Magnificent 8
Questions or Comments?
Don’t be a cotton-headed ninny muggins. Share below!