The Common Threads podcast has just released its latest episode which features an hour-long interview with Zwift CEO Eric Min. Many Zwifty topics are discussed, including:
- The growth of Zwift from inception to today
- Eric’s vision for the company and the importance of “betting on a few things”
- The evolution of Zwift and eSports
- Comparing Peloton to Zwift
- Managing a family and a company
- Zwift’s views of diversity in race and gender
- The importance of the Zwift community
- Allocation of venture funding
- Zwift’s growth and the future
- And more!
Listen to the podcast from your favorite podcast app, or listen and/or read the transcript here.