It’s going to be a busy day in Watopia tomorrow as thousands of riders don World Bicycle Relief kits, hop on buffalo bikes and ride in support of WBR!
This is the 4th year Zwifters have pedaled to support WBR, and our community has already helped raise over $400,000 since 2015. What was a one-day Zwiftathon in past years has turned into a week-long challenge, but tomorrow (December 1st) will be the biggest day of the week with Zwift hosting hourly “Ride On for World Bicycle Relief” rides beginning at midnight with Jens Voigt.
Calendar of Events
- 12am PST/0900 CET/1900AEST: Ride On With Jens Voigt
- 1am PST/1000 CET/2000AEST: Ride On With Laurens Ten Dam
- 1:30am PST/1030 CET/2030AEST: Ride On With Steven De Jongh
- 3am PST/1200 CET/2200AEST: Ride On With Fumi Beppu (Trek-Segafredo)
- 4am PST/1300 CET/2300AEST: Ride On With Eros Poli
- 5am PST/1400 CET/2400AEST: Ride On With Leah Thorvilson (Canyon-SRAM)
- 6am PST/1500 CET/0100AEST (02 Dec): Ride On With Andre Greipel (Lotto-Soudal)
- 7am PST/1600 CET/0200AEST (02 Dec): Ride On With Hannah Barnes (Canyon-SRAM)
- 8am PST/01700 CET/0300AEST (02 Dec): Ride On With Jordan Rapp
- 9am PST/01800 CET/0400AEST (02 Dec): Ride On With Team 7-Eleven
- 9:30am PST/1830 CET/0430AEST (02 Dec): Ride On With Holly Lawrence
- 10am PST/1900 CET/0500AEST (02 Dec): Ride On With Pete Stetina And Kiel Reijnen (Trek Segrafredo)
- 11am PST/2000 CET/0600AEST (02 Dec): Cycleops Ride On For World Bicycle Relief
- 12pm PST/2100 CET/0700AEST (02 Dec): Ride On With Tyler Butterfield (2x Olympian)
- 1pm PST/2200 CET/0800AEST (02 Dec): Ride On With Team Timex
- 2pm PST/2300 CET/0900AEST (02 Dec): Ride On With Lawson Craddock (EF-Cannondale)
- 3pm PST/2400 CET/1000AEST (02 Dec): Ride On With Carlee Taylor
- 4pm PST/0100 CET (02 Dec)/1100AEST (02 Dec): SRAM Women’s Ride On Led By Ayesha Mcgowan
- 11pm PST/0800 CET (02 Dec)/1800AEST (02 Dec): Ride On With Toms Skujins (Trek Segafredo)
Additional prizes are available for top fundraisers–see below.
The purpose of this event is to bring awareness to and raise funds for WBR. You can easily register to fundraise on WBR’s event page.
The top 10 fundraisers will have the opportunity to win a variety of incredible prizes donated by our sponsors!
- CycleOps H2 Smart Trainer
- 2018 Limited Edition Zwift Kits from CUORE
- inGamba Cycling Trip to Tuscany
- SRAM eTap Set
- Zipp Wheels
- Saris Superclamp 2-Bike Rack
- And More…
Limited Edition Kit
Cuore of Switzerland is the exclusive apparel supplier for the 4th Annual Ride On for WBR 2018. Proceeds of the kit benefit WBR. Order by 12/16!
World Bicycle Relief mobilizes people through The Power of Bicycles. They envision a world where distance is no longer a barrier to independence and livelihood.