Zwift released a major update last night which most notably includes the new Alpe du Zwift climb.
Other notable changes include:
- Route list sorting: routes can now be sorted by name, distance, or elevation
- Spring Climbing mission added
- User feedback screen: this will “very occasionally” pop up at the end of a Zwift session. Zwift wants to use this feedback to help improve out in-game experience.
- Chinese and Spanish language support added
- Workout Distortion toggle: Hurray! You can now turn off the workout darkening/blur effect that appears during hard intervals.