Today No Breakaways released the second of our Road to Worlds videos, this time with Jordan Cheyne of Team Canada (Elevate-Webiplex on the Road, Finesse-Wahoo on Zwift). Jordan has been riding Zwift since the Jarvis days, but really started taking racing seriously when COVID hit.
Jordan takes us through some really interesting stuff:
- Canada Cycling’s selection process
- How he got into cycling and became a professional
- Team Canada team setup and roles for each of the riders
- Team Canada prep events and footage of a private prep event with Jordan and current Canadian National Champion Warren Muir racing up the Worlds course finish
- How Jordan thinks the race will play out and how Canada can win the World Title
Watch Jordan’s Interview:
We will also be hosting a Live Interview with Jordan, Ryan, and hopefully a couple other world championship qualifiers on Monday, December 7th at 6 pm central time. Here you’ll have a chance to ask them questions about their training, the race, and anything else you want to know! Head on over to the No Breakaways YouTube page to set a reminder for the stream or follow us on Instagram (@nobreakaways) or Facebook!
Thanks for all the support and Ride On!