Now in its eighth year, the Rapha Women’s 100 is an annual celebration of women’s cycling all around the world. It returns this weekend, with Rapha is encouraging women on every continent to ride 100 kilometers in one day—online or in person. And Zwift has four big events planned to help make it happen!
If you’re going to do the ride, be sure to join the Strava challenge as well. Once you upload your ride to Strava you’ll be “eligible for a special Rapha reward” and also earn a digital Women’s 100 finisher badge.
There are four events to choose from this weekend, and each already has hundreds of ladies signed up! They’re all 100km long, and include guest riders. See them all on the special series page.
- Australia (Sunday 8am AEST/Saturday 11pm BST/6pm EDT/3pm PDT)
- France’s Petit Boucle route,
- Special guests Purdie Long, Kat Carter, and Belle Williams
- Japan (Sunday 4pm AEST/7am BST/2am EDT/Saturday 11pm PDT)
- Watopia’s Dust In The Wind route
- Special guest Miyoko Karami
- Europe (Sunday 6pm AEST/9am BST/4am EDT/ 1am PDT)
- Watopia’s Big Foot Hills route
- Special guest Holly Seear
- North America (Sunday 4pm BST/11am EDT/8am PDT)
- France’s Petit Boucle route
- Special guests Martina Blumenthal and Claire Law
Learn more/sign up at https://zwift.com/events/series/rapha-womens-100-2020