Global Bike Festival is a unique long-weekend cycling experience hosted by the world’s largest cycling and mountain bike channels (GCN, GMBN, and EMBN) June 16-19, 2022. Held in the heart of the Austrian Alps, it’s a 4-day celebration of everything road, mountain, gravel, and electric mountain biking!
Zwift has partnered with GBF to hold a series of Zwift events which celebrate all things cycling while helping you prepare for the main event! Here are the details…
Schedule of Events
Group rides and workouts will take place every other week until the end of May:
- Wednesday social rides, every other Wednesday, with special guests. Tomorrow’s kickoff event is hosted by Andre Greipel!
- Group workouts every Thursday. These workouts are “taken straight from GCN presenters’ workout folders, including Si Richardson, Dan Lloyd, and Tom Last.”
Complete one of the GBF events for a chance to win two VIP packages to the event for you and a friend including:
- Festival weekend ticket
- Four nights of B&B accommodation in the four-star Saalbacher Hof hotel
- Airport transfers from Munich or Salzburg
- Access to the VIP area at the wrap party on Sunday
Prize package worth up to £700. Travel to Munich or Salzburg not included. Terms and conditions
Finishing any of the events also earns you access to an exclusive racing event with GCN. (Final details to be revealed in the coming days.)
Questions or Comments?