A while back we asked the Zwift Riders Facebook group, “What makes Zwifters special?” We received hundreds of responses… here is our first selection of 25 favorites:
- Pat O’Neill: Your Strava followers ask you if you are on vacation in Watopia, and when you will be back…
- Kenny Suh: You get your news from ZNN.
- Jon Hazen: One of your friends says “indoor miles don’t count”…
And you’re no longer friends.
- Søren Andersen: Before sleep each night you think about which race or ride you will join when you wake up 🙏
- Daren Chandisingh: It’s freezing outside but you’ve got three fans going.
- Mark Minn: Your trainer cost more than your bike.
- Josh Baum: Your TV isn’t for watching TV.
- Mark Smith: You have three bikes and no mid thigh tan line.
- Niloc Forester: You dread the summer coming because you have no excuse to zwift.
- Dave Higgins: You’re familiar with both cycling definitions of ‘dropouts’.
- Mahmoud Shalaby: In the middle of a ride you discover that you forgot the jersey at home 😀
- Mike Smith: You are slightly disappointed the weather is nice out 🙈
- Steve Daniels: The maximum distance you cover when laying down 1000w is a couple of inches.
- Wesley Ooms: You miss the powerups when riding outside.
- Steven Crane: You jump off the bike and grab a sandwich when descending down the Alpe.
- Justin Fisher: You can descend hairpins at 50 Km/h.
- Tom Lockhart: You find yourself yelling “Ride On” during local shop rides.
- Damien Ryan: You are racing and it’s dark outside.
- Tom Lockhart: You hear the word “Neo” and the first thing you think of ISN’T the Matrix trilogy.
- Matthew Reschke: Your watts say race season, but the hair on your legs says off-season.
- Colin Peerman: You ride your bike for 3 hours and it has no wheels on it.
- Thomas Eichentopf: You visit Innsbruck, New York, Richmond, London, and the first thing you do is to check out the Zwift routes.
- Patrick G. Martinez: You’re disappointed your outside ride doesn’t count toward getting a Tron bike.
- Andrew Jones: You forget where your helmet is since you haven’t ridden outside in weeks.
- Katie Brady Pothier: You have fallen off your trainer at least once.
Thanks for sharing, everyone. We’ll share more in the coming weeks!