A week of special events lie ahead. Starting today, Zwift is offering a daily world champ challenge with each day celebrating that day’s event at the UCI World Championships in Innsbruck, Austria.
From Zwift: “The Zwift World Champs Week celebrates the 2018 UCI World Championships in Innsbruck-Tirol. Choose from daily events similar to the races happening that day. The week starts off with the Time Trial events, where riders battle against the clock. The aim simple, but not easy: get aero, ride hard, and push through the pain until the very end. The UCI Road Races begin midweek. Get ready to get caught up in the fun because the World Championships create an atmosphere like no other.”
Scheduled events (various start times apply for each day):
- Monday September 24 Junior Time Trial 20km of Innsbruckring
- Tuesday September 25 Elite Women’s Time Trial 28km of Innsbruckring
- Wednesday September 26 Elite Men’s Time Trial 56km of Innsbruckring
- Thursday September 27 Junior Women’s Road Race 36km of UCI Short Lap
- Friday September 28 U23 Men’s Road Race 90km of UCI Short Lap
- Saturday September 29 Elite Women’s Race 78km of UCI Short Lap
- Sunday September 30 Elite Men’s Race 130km of UCI Short Lap
If the road race distances are a bit much for you, there’s also an opportunity to join a shorter version of these challenges. Simply join the “B” group to participate in a single lap (24km) event instead of the full event.
Finish any stage to unlock the Zwift Innsbruck Fan Jersey/Kit.
See the full schedule of events at zwift.com/events/series/2018-world-champs-week/