Zwift released an update today to version 1.0.9584. They’ve been hard at work fixing minor bugs and enhancing the overall experience!
A few of the our favorite upgrades/fixes include:
- Added support for female sprint and lap jerseys
- Improved Group Follow mode on Watopia.
- Jan 21 is now a Watopia day for a special event.
- Battery Saver mode added to settings screen. This works by capping your framerate to 15fps on Max Savings, 20fps on Medium savings, and 30fps on minimum savings when your laptop is unplugged. This means the faster your laptop, the more savings you might have when unplugged. It is still highly recommended you run while plugged for the best experience.
- Possible fix for riders riding way off course
- Added support for remembering what monitor Zwift was running on so it can try to use that next time you run.
- High end GPUs now have 4K ultra HD resolution as a choice in settings