Hollie and Dustin get the opportunity to interview Rich Vale this week! Rich is the person behind all the madness that is Flamme Rouge Racing (FRR). He talks about how he decided to start FRR, what makes FRR so unique, and answers all of Hollie and Dustin’s questions.
- 0:00 Introductions
- 2:45 Hollie’s Poem for the week.
- 4:07 Weekly Catch Up
- 16:00 Barrage of Questions for Rich Vale about FRR:
- How Rich got into Zwift?
- How did FRR start?
- How do you choose the courses each week?
- Why did you choose peppers for the categories/classes?
- How do you crunch all those numbers?
- Announcement of working with World Indoor Cycling Racing (WICR)- Lee Wild
- Where do you see FRR going in the Future?
- 1:09 FRR Website GoFundMe for CFC
- 1:17 Hollie has a Laffy Taffy
- John Paulson Big Band
- GoFundMe for Southeast Minnesota Homeless Veterans
- FRR GoFundMe link for FRR and Helping fight childhood cancer
- Coalition eSports Podcast Featuring Eric Schlange (Episode 14)
It’s that time of the week,
You know how we all like to speak,
About watopia and lots of things,
Let’s see what this week brings.
The man that spends his time plotting and planning,
Across lots of routes his tours are spanning,
Relentlessly trying to wear our legs down,
But on our faces there is no frown.
Day after day, on we go,
Grabbing a wheel for a tow,
Every racer has their own mission,
It is not always about position,
So without further a do,
Go grab a brew,
Let’s all hail,
the amazing Rich Vale.