Just announced: VoxTour, a 5-stage ladies-only series designed by the Voxwomen ambassadors. Hundreds of women have already signed up for the early stages, so if you’re looking for a series of exciting ladies-only group rides, this is it!
Tour Stage Details
- Stage 1: Dani Rowe’s 2018 UCI Worlds Feb 4th and 5th
Distance: 23.6km (14.7 miles) Elevation Gain: 487m (1598′)
- Stage 2: Laura Winter’s London Loop – Feb 6th and 7th
Distance: 29.8 km (18.4 miles) Elevation Gain: 440m (1444′)
- Stage 3: Hannah Walker’s Volcano Climb After Party – Feb 8th and 9th
Distance: 40km (24.9 miles) Elevation Gain: 266m (875′)
- Stage 4: Ashleigh Moolman Pasio’s Climbing Challenge NYC KOM After Party Route – Feb 10th and 11th
Distance 36.6 km (22.7 miles) Elevation Gain: 475 m (1557′)
- Stage 5: Leah Thorvilson’s Figure 8 – Feb 12th and 13th
Distance: 29.8km (18.4 miles) Elevation Gain: 234m (770′)
Unlock the Kit
Finish ANY stage of the tour and unlock the VoxTour kit in game!
Support Voxwomen by purchasing an IRL kit to match your in-game version!
About the Voxwomen Ambassadors
The Voxwomen Ambassadors are Olympians, pros, ex-pros, commentators, and entrepreneurs aiming to inspire women riders everywhere.