The VirtuSlo Club has announced a new weekly race series dubbed Fight for GC. The monthly GC series will feature a weekly race each Tuesday at 17:45 UTC (19:45 CEST/13:45EDT/10:45 PDT).
This series is intended for individual riders without a team, as well as teams with 3 or more riders who wish to race for the Team Classification.
Rules for GC
- General Classification (GC): Each stage will have a stage winner, but the overall winner in the GC is the rider who has taken the least time to complete all stages for the month.
- Team Classification is calculated by adding up the top three rider’s times from each team for each stage. The team with the lowest total time is the winner of the classification.
Results for GC and Team GC on ZwiftPower at https://zwiftpower.com/league.php?id=1205
Each month at least one stage will have a hilly/mountain KOM finish.
Course Schedule for September
- Stage 1: September 6 – Figure 8 – 1 Lap (30.2km)
- Stage 2: September 13 – Libby Hill After Party – 1 Lap (33.2km)
- Stage 3: September 20 – Tick Tock – 2 Laps (36.1km)
- Stage 4: September 27 – Triple Loops ending at Leith Hill KOM (25.6km)
Category enforcement will determine the rider’s minimum category with CP and Vo2Max/MAP, but for light riders under 59kg Dynamic Watt Floors will be used:
- Cat A: 250W for 59kg (From 59kg every kg is -3W from Watt Floor)
- Cat B: 200W for 59kg (From 59kg every kg is -3W from Watt Floor)
- Cat C: 150W for 57kg (From 57kg every kg is -2W from Watt Floor)
- Cat A for 55kg rider: 59kg-55kg=4kg*3W=12W, For Cat A is 250W-12W=238W/55kg=4.33W/kg
- Cat B for 50kg rider: 59kg-50kg=9kg*3W=27W, For Cat B is 200W-27W=173W/50kg=3.46W/kg
- Cat C for 40kg rider: 57kg-40kg=17kg*2W=34W, For Cat C is 150W-34W=116W/40kg=2.9W/kg
- No Powerups
- Double Draft will be used to give racing IRL feeling. Read more about Double Draft >
- No TT Bikes
- Participants must be registered on zwiftpower.com to be included in the results
- Smart trainer or powermeter only, Zpower will be removed from results
- Heart rate monitor and correct HR data for podiums
- Using Sticky Watts to get an unrealistic advantage will result in DQ
Questions or Comments?