Hey Zwifters! With the success of the last video I asked Matt Gardiner from Saris + The Pro’s Closet to come back and give us his next-level TTT tips.
There are some great ones in here including:
- Using alternative camera views mid-race
- Relying on momentum to dictate pull changes
- Practicing with Meetups
- What to target during your pull
- When to begin your sprint in the “sink and sprint”
- The Launch (with Johnny Rocket of the Finesse Wahoo team)
Stay tuned to the channel for more content coming soon. We have some really cool stuff planned. Leave a comment on what you would like to see next!
Every Thursday we are also releasing WTRL Course Previews for the following week.
Good Luck everyone and Ride On!