Episode 2 of the Wrap, the weekly vod/podcast series presented by Zwift Community Live, has just dropped. This week Anna and Nathan talk Tour de France Femmes avec Zwift, new premier division racing formats, and upcoming hardware restriction test events. A wrap-up of the week’s events: Wednesday Worlds, Zwift Classics, SISU KQOM Challenge, and the upcoming Zwift Insider Tiny Race Series. The Fashion spotlight was on the Canyon-SRAM in-game kit, garage pick was the Focus Izalco Max 2020 – Pari edition, and must-have tech showcased the Philips Hue lighting as a way to really pimp your pain cave.
The Wrap is all about showcasing the awesome Zwift community, from upcoming events to must-have tech to community guests to the all-important avatar fashion segment. The live nature of the show means that hosts Nathan Guerra and Anna Russell can interact directly with those watching, gaining valuable insights and opinions across a wide range of topics.
- 00:31 Welcome Overview
- 04:30 What we been racing Wednesday Worlds, SISU, racing tactics
- 13:10 Women’s Tour De France
- 20:36 Zwift Premier Division Announced
- 34:00 Community Racing developments & Event Hardware Requirements
- 43:08 Fashion
- 49:45 Interactive Zwift Paincave Lighting (see Zwift Insider post)
- 54:28 What we are up to rest of week, Velogames, & goodbyes
The podcast is available on all podcast platforms. Subscribe to Zwift Community Live on YouTube to see the latest episode or tune in live 2pm CDT | 8pm UTC every Thursday.