For many of us, music is an integral part of cycling–soundtrack of adventure, aural PED, and personal motivator. Zwifter Greg Leo asked 14 Zwift influencers to submit one song for a Zwift collaborative playlist. Their choices are a rainbow of styles and intensities reflecting the combined soul of our diverse community.
Lacking a better method for organizing the tracks, he arranged them (roughly) by intensity.
Comment and tell us whose track is your favorite or submit a selection of your own!
(Note, some of these tracks include explicit lyrics.)
Zwift Influencers Playlist #1:
- Rachael Elliott (TT Monster): Let Your Love Flow- The Bellamy Brothers.
- Hunter Allen (Peaks Coaching Group): The Wheel- Grateful Dead
- Simon Schofield (Zwiftcast): Let it Roll- Doug Lazy
- Shane Miller (GPLama): S Club Party- S Club 7
- Chris Haskell (ESports Expert): Only a Lad- Oingo Boingo
- Eric Min (Zwift CEO): Handlebars- Flobots
- Jesper Anker (CyclingHub): Can’t Be Touched- Roy Jonens
- Chris Beck (Zwift Coach and MTB Champ): Come Down- Anderson .Paak
- Greg Leo (Not an Influencer): Prayer Hands- A-Trak
- Adam Zimmerman (CVR Champion): Rhythm is a Dancer (Remix)- Breathe Carolina
- Spencer Seggebruch (Winner, Kiss Crit NA): Let Me Think About It- Ida Corr
- Eric Schlange (Zwift Insider): Cray Button- Family Force 5
- Scottie Weiss (TheSW): Sick Boy- The Chainsmokers
- Nathan Guerra (Zwift Community Live): Hero- Pegboard Nerds
- Zwift News Network (Fake News Source): Daisy Bell- Gary Storm
Greg’s Commentary On Each Track:
- Rachael: Rachael is a professional violinist, so I can’t think of a better person to lead off this playlist. This track is as upbeat and positive as Rachael herself.
- Hunter: Jam bands seem to contrast the structure hunter preaches. Yet, this pick seems fitting.
- Simon: I promised I would say Simon submitted the coolest track of the bunch. He did.
- Shane: I don’t think Shane took this seriously. Who can blame him?
- Chris H.: This catchy new wave track embodies Chris Haskell.
- Eric M.: “I can ride my bike with no handlebars.” Is Eric leaking steering with this pick? Fitting track.
- Jesper: It is easy to imagine Jesper listening to this on the mean streets of Sønderborg.
- Chris B.: Chris has swagger in surplus. Make it look easy. Make it look good. Too bad I made that promise to Simon.
- Greg: Take 300mg and say a prayer.
- Adam: Zimmerman is small and packs a lot of punch- like this track.
- Spencer: Spencer is so laid back he let me pick his track. Thanks Spencer.
- Eric S.: I’ve never heard of family force 5. Eric tells me that they use trampolines during their live shows. What’s a trampoline?
- Scottie: “We can pick sides, but this is us.” A solid resistance track. Potent.
- Nathan: Whatever is going on at 3:45 of this song gives me chills. Hero. Hero.
- ZNN: I’m not ZNN.