New kit day is always a good day, right? Here’s a handy closet-expanding tip from Shane Miller, our favorite Aussie Lama. In this short video, Shane explains how to unlock the kit for the maker of your power meter or smart trainer:
There are actually several manufacturer kits in game, with some unlocked via promo codes and some unlocked when you pair that manufacturer’s hardware. Note that, according to Shane, the hardware must be paired via ANT+ for the unlock to take place!
Here are the list of manufacturer’s kits we know of (along with their unlock method):
- 4iiii: pair your 4iiii power meter via ANT+
- Elite: enter promo code “GoElite”, or pair an Elite trainer via ANT+
- Garmin: connect your Garmin account to Zwift via the Connections panel
- Kinetic: pair your Kinetic trainer via ANT+ or join the Kinetic Group Ride on Tuesdays or Thursdays
- Pioneer: pair your Pioneer power meter via ANT+
- Quarq: pair your Quarq powermeter via ANT+
- Saris: enter promo code “KnowNoBounds”
- Stages: pair your stages power meter via ANT+
- Tacx: enter promo code “GoTacx”
- Wahoo: enter promo code “WahooFitness”
- Wattbike: pair your Wattbike Atom via ANT+
Know of Another Kit?
Do you know of other trainer/power meter makers who have kits in game? Can you clarify any of the kits we’re unsure about? Share the info below and we’ll add it to this post!