Zwift has announced their “12 Days of Zwiftmas” event, bringing twelve days of challenges and prizes to Zwifters. It all begins Christmas day, with prizes mostly being of the “one-of-a-kind, you can’t buy this” sort.
- Design a kit for all Zwifters to wear in game, and Garneau will give you a IRL version to wear.
- A Wahoo Kickr… aplus one of the very first Wahoo Climbs off the production line.
- The Zwift tech team coming to your house to give your pain cave a complete makeover.. they’ll even paint it Zwift orange if you want.
Prize and Challenge Details
Dec 25th – Day 1
- Challenge: Join one of our designated group rides and explore the Mayan Jungle, even if you’re a level 9 or less
- Prize: A chance to win a custom steel Stinner frameset
Dec 26th – Day 2
- Challenge: Show us your cool avatar by posting a photo on our Facebook thread
- Prize: A chance to design an in-game kit for Zwift & win a real-life version from Garneau
Dec 27th – Day 3
- Challenge: Join a Prudential Ride London (PRL) group ride and get geared up in a PRL kit
- Prize: A chance to win an Apple TV 4K and a new TV
Dec 28th – Day 4
- Challenge: Join any designated group workout today
- Prize: A chance to win a free year of premium access to CORE nutrition planning and a private consultation with renowned endurance sports nutritionist, Asker Jeukendrup
Dec 29th – Day 5
- Challenge: Join any designated group ride today
- Prize: A chance to win a one-on-one zwift session with Zwift CEO, Eric Min
Dec 30th – Day 6
- Challenge: Join a designated group ride and climb the Watopia mountain
- Prize: A chance to win a Wahoo KICKR direct drive smart trainer and a Wahoo KICKR Climb Indoor Grade Simulator —- you’ll be one of the first to get the Wahoo KICKR Climb!
Dec 31st – Day 7
- Challenge: Avoid the molten lava in a designated group ride that includes the Volcano circuit
- Prize: A chance to win a lava-java kit: one-of-a-kind Zwift coffee mug and a bunch o’ beans
Jan 1st – Day 8
- Challenge: Race a designated race on the Richmond course and relive the excitement of the 2015 UCI World Championships
- Prize: A chance to win a co-host spot with Nathan Guerra on Zwift Community Live
Jan 2nd – Day 9
- Challenge: Participate in the Zwift community challenge — 1 million miles in a single day. Ride any amount of miles today, to help us collectively get to 1 million!
- Prize: Help unlock a donation of 100 bikes for Qhubeka and one Zwifter will win a Dimension Data signed jersey.
Jan 3rd – Day 10
- Challenge: Join a designated Amgen Tour of California (ATOC) group ride and unlock the ATOC kit
- Prize: A chance to win a pain cave makeover by the Zwift tech team. Including paint job, new trainer, custom install by Zwift Tech team.
Jan 4th – Day 11
- Challenge: Join a designated group ride and experience the feel of a mini Fondo
- Prize: A chance to win an entry fee to any event or race of your choice (up to $400)
Jan 5th – Day 12
- Challenge: Ride with a Zwift pro in a designated group workout
- Prize: A chance to win a year of Strava premium or TrainingPeaks premium (your choice!)
Get all the details, including qualifying event schedules, here: https://zwift.com/events/series/12-days-of-zwiftmas/