Watopia’s “Volcano Circuit” route takes you around and through the volcanic island in a clockwise direction. To get to the circuit you must first ride ~2.6km from the spawn point, travelling through a glass bridge to arrive at the volcano.
Once you arrive you will continue to be routed around the 4km circuit. A lap counter visible just after the circuit banner indicates the number of laps you have completed.
Distance (circuit only): 4km (2.6 miles)
Elevation Gain (circuit only): 17m (56′)
Strava Segment (1 Circuit Lap)Strava Segment (Leadin from Start Banner)Strava Segment (from Start Banner plus 1 Circuit Lap)
Turns taken for “Volcano Circuit” route:
- Turn 1 – Right (to Glass Bridge)
- Turn 2 – Left (around volcano)
- Turn 3 – Right (around volcano)
- Turn 4 – Straight (around volcano)
- You will remain on the circuit for the duration of your ride, making turns 3 and 4 automatically.