Yesterday’s release of the Drop Shop included changes to many of the unlocks for bike levels 25 and below. It appears Zwift’s goal is to make level unlocks be mostly cosmetic items–jerseys, glasses, shoes, socks, gloves, and helmets.
Bikes and wheels, the items which most affect in-game speed, must now be purchased in the Drop Shop. This allows us more control over the equipment we choose to ride.
Don’t worry: if you’ve already unlocked an item, your unlocked items remain in your garage. But new unlocks moving forward have been revised.
It’s worth noting that almost all bikes and wheels are level-locked, meaning you must reach a certain level AND have enough Drops to purchase them. You can see those level requirements on this post.
Level 1-25 Unlocks
- Zwift Kit
- Basic Kit 1 @ 1,000 XP
- Basic Kit 2 Black Helmet @ 2,000 XP
- 32mm Carbon Wheels Zwift Glasses Basic @ 3,000 XP
- Specialized Allez Black Shoes @ 4,000 XP
- Classic Wheels Gloves @ 5,000 XP
- Steel Bike Solid Socks @ 7,000 XP
- Vintage Kit pack @ 10,000 XP
- Camo Jersey pack @ 13,000 XP
- ZIPP 808 Oakleys @ 16,000 XP
- Digital Camo Jersey pack @ 19,000 XP
- ZIP 202 Wheels Basic Kit 2 @ 23,000 XP
- Zwift Aero Bike Dot Socks @ 28,000 XP
- Zipp 404 Wheels Glove Pack Pattern @ 33,000 XP
- Level 15 jersey @ 38,000 XP
- Neon Kits Glasses Zwift #1 @ 44,000 XP
- Parlee ESX Striped Socks @ 50,000 XP
- Classy Kits @ 56,000 XP
- Bontrager Aeolus 5 Wheels Glasses Zwift #2 @ 62,000 XP
- Trek Madone + Level 20 Jersey @ 70,000 XP
- Mavic Cosmic CXR60c Wheels Neon Kits @ 78,000 XP
- Canyon Aeroad Pattern Socks @ 88,000 XP
- Enve SES 6.7 Wheels Glove Pack Solid @ 94,000 XP
- Cervelo S5 Skater/Bowl Helmet @ 100,000 XP
- Level 25 Kit @ 110,000 XP
You can see previews of the kits mentioned above on our kits page.