Zwift HQ pushed out an update today which includes fixes, upgrades, and some stuff you won’t even notice which is laying the groundwork for things we’ll see very soon!
Notable changes are:
- Fixed flat route routing on Richmond
- Control of TACX smart trainers over Bluetooth added (via Zwift Companion)
- Ride leader function now works on distance based events
- Lap based events are now supported
- Timed results now more accurately stored for events (but still not shown)
- Events chat screen visuals tweaked
- First month of Zwift Academy workouts added
- Zwift Companion to Zwift pairing connection made more stable
- Messaging in events now generally works better than before
- Save and Exit dialog reworked to avoid accidental discard click
Zwift co-founder Jon Mayfield also mentions this in the update notice: “It’s worth mentioning that while we’re continuing to enhance group rides, our creative team is full force on making our next course – London. Expect some teaser shots soon from that to whet the appetite.” Exciting stuff!