Xpedo APX Pro Direct Drive Trainer
- MSRP: $1099 USD
- Accuracy: +-2%
- Flywheel: 18lbs
- Max Wattage: 2000 W
- Max Incline: 20%
Where to Buy
- Brand: Xpedo
- Year Released: 2020 (In Production)
- Axle Compatibility: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 thru-axle - Adapters included
- Does not require calibration
- Weight: 21kg
- Cadence: Included
- Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Cassette Included: No
- Physical Dimensions: 760(L)"x430(W)"470(H) mm"
More Xpedo APX Pro Reviews
XPEDO APX Pro Smart Trainer: Details // Ride and Data ReviewThe APX Pro Direct Drive Smart Trainer from Xpedo has been put to the test in the Lama Lab this week. While the build quality were on point, the data accuracy and ERG performance have room for improvement.
● Type: Direct Drive Interactive Smart Trainer.
● Compatibility: QR 130/135 / Thru-Axle 142/148. (700c, 26",24")
● Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 11spd HG. (No cassette)
● Pivoting Rear Axle: No
● Wireless: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth, FTMS.
● Data: Power, Cadence, Speed.
● Power: 0-2000W.
● Power Accuracy: ±2%
● Calibration: None required(!)
● Max Gradient: 20%
● Flywheel: 7.9kg
● Noise Level: Quiet.
● Power Source: Mains power.
● Firmware Upgradable: Yes.
● Other: 5° Tilt. Three manual resistance modes
XPEDO Official: https://bit.ly/3ttKi3F
0:44 Technical Specifications
2:05 Unboxing and Assembly
2:46 Firmware Check
3:28 Ride Observations
5:51 Data Review (Overview)
6:38 Lama Lab Test Data Review
12:06 Secondary Ride Data Review
15:27 Pros and Cons
16:15 Wrap Up
✅ SUBSCRIBE to The GPLAMA YouTube Channel ✅
To be notified of new content: https://goo.gl/QS5YZg
😀 GPLAMA Channel Memberships 😀
A great way for people to support the channel: http://bit.ly/2CUXTaC
#Cycling #IndoorCycling #SmartTrainer
Own this trainer? Post a review!