Technogym MyCycling Direct Drive Trainer
It's a beautifully designed trainer, but also super-pricey. Is the cost justified? Maybe if you want your pain cave to look like a Peloton commercial...
- MSRP: $2240 USD
- Accuracy: +-1%
- Flywheel: 11lb
- Max Wattage: 2100 W
- Max Incline: 20%
Where to Buy
- Brand: Technogym
- Year Released: 2017 (In Production)
- Axle Compatibility: 130/135mm quick release, 12x142 and 12x148 thru-axle
- Requires Calibration
- Weight: 18kg
- Cadence: Built in
- Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Cassette Included: 11-speed
- Physical Dimensions: 22" x 32" (55 cm x 81 cm)
Support App: MyCycling
The MyCycling app can be used to calibrate your trainer. Presumably it also delivers firmware updates, although the app documentation never mentions such. The app also allows you to control your Technogym trainer for ERG workouts, and includes premium training options for a fee.
More Technogym MyCycling Reviews
Own this trainer? Post a review!