Oreka O5 RC Direct Drive Trainer
The O5 from Oreka stands out from the crowd in a few ways: it allows for side to side rocking motion, does not require calibration, and doesn't need to be plugged into power.
- Flywheel: 4
- Max Wattage: 2500 W
- Max Incline: 25%
Where to Buy
- Brand: Oreka
- Year Released: 2020 (In Production)
- Axle Compatibility: 130 mm and 135 mm quick release, 142x12 mm and 148x12 mm thru-axle
- Does not require calibration
- Weight: 30kg
- Cadence: Built in
- Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Cassette Included: No
- Physical Dimensions: 133x90x49 cm
Support App: Oreka Training SL
Oreka’s Training app lets you control and configure your Oreka trainer or rollers, as well as update firmware. Since their devices do not require calibration, the app doesn’t support it.
More Oreka O5 RC Reviews
Own this trainer? Post a review!