Kinetic RS Direct Drive Trainer
Kinetic's budget direct-drive trainer appears to be a rebranded version of the Magene T100. It runs on just two AAA batteries, is cheaper than any other direct-drive trainer sold by a major maker, and is non-interactive (that is, the resistance does not change on gradients, and ERG mode is not possible).
- MSRP: $249 USD
- Accuracy: +-3%
- Flywheel: 10kg
- Max Wattage: 700 W
- Not interactive/controllable
Where to Buy
- Brand: Kinetic
- Year Released: 2022 (In Production)
- Axle Compatibility: 130mm/135mm quick release and 142mm/148mm thru-axles
- Requires Calibration
- Weight: 15kg
- Communication: ANT+, ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth FTMS
- Cassette Included: Optional
- Physical Dimensions: 60x49x45cm (open), 47x47x35cm (folded)
Support App: Kinetic Fit
Use the Kinetic Fit app to calibrate your Kinetic trainer as well as update firmware. It also includes features which let it control your Kinetic smart trainer from your mobile device for ERG workouts, and a paid option for more advanced training plans.
More Kinetic T2900 RS Reviews
Own this trainer? Post a review!