Giant CycloSmart Direct Drive Trainer
Giant's one and only smart trainer, we've heard so little about the Cyclosmart since its initial announcement that we assume is is no longer in production.
- Accuracy: +-2%
- Flywheel: 3.5kg
- Max Wattage: 2300 W
- Max Incline: 20%
Where to Buy
This trainer is no longer in production, but you may find a good deal on used or old stock.
- Brand: Giant
- Year Released: 2019 (No longer in production)
- Axle Compatibility: 130 mm and 135 mm quick release, 142x12 mm and 148x12 mm thru axle
- Requires Calibration
- Weight: 16.5kg
- Cadence: Not included
- Communication: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Cassette Included: 11-speed
- Physical Dimensions: 58x66x43mm
Support App: RideLink
Giant’s simple RideLink app allows you to update firmware and calibration on your Cyclosmart trainer. It also gives you basic control functions for your smart trainer, which most Zwifters will never need.
More Giant CycloSmart Reviews
Own this trainer? Post a review!