Each week racers will take on a shortened (where possible) version of that week’s Zwift Racing League course, making it the perfect chance for a little aperitivo for those racing on Tuesday. Whether you want to race for prizes, group ride with your club mates, or hang back at the start and use it as a chance to practice your TTT with your team, all are welcome.
Things are kept simple, with all categories starting together. First past the post wins and all powerups enabled. Best 5 from 8 results will count in the overall series with points allocated based on finishing position with a small number of bonus points allocated for first past the post and fastest through each segment on the course.
Race are held at 4pm UK time (8am PDT/11am EDT) every Saturday. The courses mirror the ZRL schedule, as will any primes available in each round.
- 25th September, Watopia’s Waistband, 1 lap, 27.8km Sign Up >
- 2nd October, Watopia Figure 8 Reverse, 1 lap, 30km Sign Up >
- 9th October, Makuri Islands Flatland Loop, 2 laps, 26km Sign Up >
- 16th October, France Casse-Pattes, 1 lap, 23.8km Sign Up >
- 23rd October, Watopia Two Bridges Loop, 3 laps, 21.8km Sign Up >
- 30th October, Yorkshire Tour of Tewit Well, 2 laps, 21.8km Sign Up >
- 6th November, Greatest London Flat, 1 lap, 31.1km Sign Up >
- 13th November, Makuri Islands Countryside Tour, 1 lap, 16.1km Sign Up >
Points Mean Prizes
Courtesy of Electric Spirit Co. prizes will be given away to overall and individual race winners. As the sponsor is an alcohol brand, prizes will only be given to over 18s with UK shipping only, you may be asked to verify your age before we send your prize.
Winners will be announced on the Facebook page shortly after the race, please get in touch with Electric Spirit Co. via Facebook to get your prize.
Series points will be allocated based on finishing positions, along with a small number of bonus points for the top 5 fastest through segment (FTS) and first across the line (FAL) on each lap – these segments will exactly match that week’s segments for the Zwift Racing League event.
Your best 5 finishes will count for series points.
- Top points scorer overall (all categories combined): 50% off a bottle of gin at www.electricspirit.co and a free Team Electric Spirit cap.
- Top points scorer per category (A-D, women & men, excluding overall winner): 50% off voucher for a bottle of Electric Spirit gin.
To keep things interesting we’ll also have some wildcard prizes up for grabs in some of the races, more details before each race!
Race organizers are trying to keep things as simple as possible but also “very strongly believe in fair racing and will stand for no silly stuff.” Everything will be run as per standard Zwiftpower rules for category limits etc. so please make sure you are familiar with them.
- You should enter your usual mixed category. All pens will start together, first past the post wins and all powerups will be enabled.
- Final results will be posted in Zwiftpower, so you must have an account to be counted in results and series standing. Race organizers may name and shame riders in the wrong category on their Facebook page.
- Zpower riders are welcome to join but will not count in the official results.
- All A category riders must have a HRM to count in official results, B&C cat riders will require one for a podium place.
If you enter in the right category, with accurate equipment and race fairly then you will have a great time, if you want more details on exact rules and requirements then please refer to the race details on Zwiftpower, or just ask.
Questions or Comments?